Looking for something exciting to do? Check out a Museum Pass to The Works.
How it works:
- Passes are available to any Licking County Library cardholder in good standing.
- The loan period is seven days.
- The Pass covers one day for up to four admissions (adult or child) but not to special events, nor can it be combined with other discounts.
- To find out if a pass is available for check-out, please call 740.349.5553 or visit Licking County Library’s online catalog and search for “Museum Pass.”
- You may place a hold on a pass, but it is not possible to reserve it for a specific date. The library will notify you when the pass is available.
- You can also request that the pass be available for pick-up at any Licking County Library location.
- You may borrow only one pass per household at any one time.
The Works is located at: